The year 2020 will come to an end soon.
2020 has been an extraordinary year for all of us. A year of uncertainty like no other.
The COVID-19 pandemic crisis dislocated all our plans and presented us with incredible serious challenges.
Insecurity. Complexity. Uncertainty.
We have emerged stronger and more confident of our future.
In unexpected ways, IFoA made great strides in moving our strategy and cultural transformation forward. We strengthened our reputation and increased our engagement. We lightened our governance. We started our cultural transformation program. We were bolder in reaching out and in our policy commitments.
We are now more ready for change than ever.
I appreciate all the efforts, friendship, support, and the incredible spirit of resilience of all who have given to the IFoA and the profession.
- The IFoA executive team and staff
- The Council and the Management Board
- The Independent Directors and the Corporate Boards
- The Practice Boards and Member Interest Groups
- The Covid-19 Actuaries Response Group (ARG)
- The ICAT (IFoA Covid-19 Action Task Force)
- Actuaries for Transformational Change
- All our members
- Actuaries of sister organisations and
- Friends and supporters
Our members worldwide, let us continue to press ahead in 2021. Let us make a dent in the universe.